Our Fee Structure
At around R10 per day, websites are cost effective marketing tools for most businesses but we realize that small businesses that would benefit from a professional website often have to work to a tight budget. VAT is not charged.
Please submit a list of your requirements and we will send an invoice. Once payment has been received, we will fill your order.
|HTML form - 5 fields, our servers||R550.00|
|Extra pages with Website Plan||R395.00|
|Extra pages after order||R595.00|
|Content management system for self updating4||R1,775.00|
|Header slider - five images 5||R375.00|
|Header slider - five images with captions/links||R475.00|
|FTP transfer to server and test6||R550.00|
|MySQL Database - our servers8||From R2,350.00|
|eCommerce - eShop/Payfast9||From R1,750.00|
|Domain registration||R475.00 (+ R475 annually)|
- 4: A small content management system will allow you to update certain pages yourself using the familiar MS Word interface.
- 5: Sliders are popular animations that showcase the site's products/services.
- 6: Setting up the FTP details on the server, transferring files to that server and testing.
- 7: For a fixed annual fee this includes web hosting, emails, statistics, and small updates.
- 8: Large catalogues can use a searchable database. We only populate such databases enough for testing.
- 9: The eShop/Payfast system is a very easy way to add eCommerce to any website. There is a monthly fee payable to eShop of R220 plus 2% + bank charges to PayFast.
Although we use our best offices to create a website that will be an asset to your company, we cannot be liable for any losses or other consequences.